Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sydney Marie

I haven't posted in 8 months. The reasons aren't important- what's important is that Sydney Marie Owen was born on September 15th!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Her birth was amazing and she is a happy and healthy baby. At this posting, she is eleven weeks. It's true that the second baby is much easier, it's like I'm a different mommy. Sydney loves to be held. So much so that she will only nap in someone's arms. During the day I carry her around in the baby carrier. All. Day. Long. I try to remember that someday she won't want me to hold her at all, so I cherish this time that I can snuggle her and give her kisses whenever I want.

Colton is sweet to her. He likes to help me change her diaper (he says, "Ew! Dirty poo poo." We're hoping it will help him want to not be in diapers anymore, but so far no luck there) and tries to cover her with a blanket.

Jason is over the moon. He smiles at Sydney with such love it just melts my heart. She's got him under her thumb already.

Photobucket


So, now we are a family of four. We are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment